Slips, trips, and falls are something we always have to be careful to avoid. Just like work gloves and jackets protect you from other adverse conditions, these cleats help prevent costly injuries and downtime. On the road weather can change in a matter of minutes. Make sure you've got a pair of these (or two) in your gear bag.
- Traction cleats that fit over shoes for safely walking, hiking, or jogging on packed snow or ice
- Made of high-strength, abrasion-resistant 1.4 mm stainless-steel coils and heavy-duty rubber; secured to shoes with durable rubber straps
- Provides 360 degrees of traction on cold surfaces for all-direction stability
- Durable rubber foot frame with removable over-foot strap ensures an excellent fit
- Tested safe from breakage in temperatures as low as -41 degrees F; available in S, M, L, and XL sizes to fit most shoes